Sunday, January 6, 2013

breaking news!

actually, this should be called breaking ears, cuz it's old news to me that i cannot sing. however, i was in a damn good mood today, and decided to try singing along to one of my favourite singers, natacha atlas. she has a beautiful voice, simply beautiful voice and sings in arabic. did i mention i don't speak or understand any arabic?

a perfect recipe for sonic torture right there.

so i also decided to record myself as i sing along to what's playing on my headset. and i just sang away. so now comes the time to survey the damage to my fragile ego (yeah, whatever, i know i can't sing anyways, so not a shock really). i play it back to myself and.... i sound like an arabic ghost haunting a dentists office with a mouth full of cotton and a sinus infection!

fail, with extra fail, a side order of fail, some failsauce, and a large fail please... in fact, supersize it.

so i shall give my poor abused vocal chords a rest, the neighbours the answer to their prayers, and my stomach a much needed break (cuz i was doubled over laughing my ass off and that shit works the abs even better than crunches!), and NEVER SING AGAIN!

till the next time i feel a little masochistic streak in myself and decide some personal, private humiliation of a comedic nature is in order. :P

nadya "can't carry a tune in a bloody bucket" Kruyschek

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Second Life
I am open to all the generosity that the universe has predestined for me, and any extra it wishes to give. I deserve everything I desire because.