Thursday, January 24, 2013

hello titty.

before any men start scrolling rapidly looking for boobie pics, there won't be any! :P that was the name of the hunt i went on, why? because i now have mesh boobs.

-.-

i initially got the demo for the lush mesh boobs, intending on having the good hearty laugh i was denied by lolas tango mesh boobs, who have no fuckin demo. unfortunately, that backfired on me majorly, as i ended up LIKING the damned things!!! epic backfiring. fmsl.

i had enough outfits in sl that came with tango appliers, that i could see how they would look dressed, since the tango appliers kinda sorta work with the lush boobies... but i didn't have the L$ for them, as i was being lil good girl here, and saving my rent first. however, a very sweet gentleman friend of mine was so generous as to treat me (and himself in a way) to a nice set of mesh boobies. even got me a cute lingerie set from blacklace, since i had no pretty undies to match with them.

*feels prettyyyy, oh so prettyyyy....* wtf, i hate fake prim/mesh boobs, wtf happened to me???

very simply, unlike quite a few avis running around in their massive, improperly aligned, mismatched in colour boobs on horrid shapes (y'all look like rubber chickens with implants, wtf!!!! and before people get butthurt... i'm not dissing on a look, but if your shape has right angles, tiny to no shoulders, unrealistically wide hips, and super skinny legs, stop fuckin with the sliders and seek professional help. it's just NOT a good look!)... mine were aligned, colour matched, proportional for my tastes (i didn't want them too big, just a bit bigger than me in rl), and my shape is well... based somewhat on me in rl (good genes... was told recently i have a coke bottle shape, and he didn't mean the liter size, smartasses.) i am quite pleased with the overall look, and that, combined with my new darker skin...fuckin hell, i look hot. 

a humourous side effect has been the reactions of some men in sl. seems that regardless of if a man considers himself an assman, leg man, etc.... show a pair of big boobs, even moderately big, and they all, more or less, have the same reaction:

TITTIES!!! O.O

I'm still laughing from that,because it was funny as hell, but i am happy (WTF!!!!) with my mesh boobies (FMSL!!!), and glad for the positive feedback... even though my big sis may look like she's about to puke at the sight of em. 

Next on my list, new hair and clothing... because i do need some more outfits and lingerie... and most of my hairs are NOT mesh boobs friendly! :o i guess i'll suffer through some shopping.... *fake sniffles and hides a grin*

nadya Kruyschek (and her new boobehs)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Second Life
I am open to all the generosity that the universe has predestined for me, and any extra it wishes to give. I deserve everything I desire because.