Thursday, February 7, 2013

double pleasure.

The best part of no one knowing anything about your life, is seeing what their mindset is concerning the things they only think they know.

People are so easy to read, and to have a nice bit of fun with. The best fun is when you, metaphorically speaking, hand them the drinking straw wand, a towel/cape, and a chandelier to swing on to their heart's content, so all can see just how insane they can be. Human nature is fascinating to observe already, but the aspects that make others feel sorry, tend to amuse me to no end. Here's to those sad fools, who may never understand the joy and laughs they bring to my day through their insanity. You make observing human nature all the more interesting, and for that, I humbly thank you.

Ms. Kruyschek.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Second Life
I am open to all the generosity that the universe has predestined for me, and any extra it wishes to give. I deserve everything I desire because.