Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thank you!!


Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, to everyone who remembered my birthday, and made me feel like a princess throughout this entire month, not merely with gifts, but with respect, kindness, and truly being a genuine friend. 

However, the biggest thank you goes to my family. Others may know my style, my taste, my favourites... but my family knows all of that, and more importantly, they know my heart. They are the best gifts ever, given by God to me years ago, and will always be treasured. To my family, I love you always‼

Once again, thank you to everyone! :D

Princess Nadya

P.S. I have the best family of friends ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Second Life
I am open to all the generosity that the universe has predestined for me, and any extra it wishes to give. I deserve everything I desire because.